Ladies Cowgirl Pac Boot
These boots were built with 3 things in mind: safety, functionality, and comfort. The “Cowboy” outsoles slip easily in and out of stirrups while the stirrup shelf keeps them from sliding down your heels. They contour to your leg like a pair of lace-up riding boots & will keep your feet warm down to zero degrees. Happy feet, happy trails.
- 11″ 6 oz. oil tanned leather upper
- Snug-fit lacing system with Taslan laces and Power D-Ring lace anchors for firm lacing pressure
- Removable 6mm three part liner quilted for wicking and durability, Thinsulate Insulation, and 3mm of wool felt
- Handmade rubber bottoms with a roper style toe, steel shanks, and double thick midsoles
- Stirrup friendly
- Deep relief & open tread pattern sole for easy cleaning and serious traction
Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.