Some silver items are difficult to clean and polish because of their unique shape and size, but we’ve got you covered.
Goddard’s Silver Dip is easy to use. Just dip, rinse and dry for a brilliant shine. Tarnish will dissolve away to bring out the natural beauty of your silver. The strong cleaning power of Goddard’s Silver Dip is extremely effective on silver but should never come in contact with stainless steel.
We can’t stress this enough – SILVER DIP SHOULD NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH STAINLESS STEEL.
- Dip article into Goddard’s Silver Dip until tarnish disappears.
- If article is too large for dipping, swab article with a cotton ball soaked in Silver Dip.
- Wash article in soapy water and rinse well.
- Dry article with a soft cloth.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- For a brilliant shine, polish article with Goddard’s Silver Cloth or immediately after cleaning.
There are no reviews yet.